Customized Energy storage System Training for technical staff for understanding the ESS technology, ESS roles and key objectives, Renewable integrations, ESS solution design, simulation tools for case studies, ESS site planning and installation, operation and maintenance methods, Battery management system and Energy management system.
Duration : 2 days
Class Size: 8 trainees (max)
Technical and managerial staff involved in ESS selection, ESS sales and ESS projects.
- English speaking
- Basic knowledge of Power systems or batteries or ESS
The training will be delivered in an Instructor-led lecture and demonstration format, with 60% lecture and 40% hands-on demo and participants’ interaction.
Upon successful completion of the course, participant will be able to:
- Describe the working of BESS and its roles in various market segments
- Understand various BESS standards
- Understand the important functions and use cases of BESS
- Use cases of BESS in EV, utility, commercial, industrial and residential
- Understand BESS solution and design
- BESS Installation and testing concepts and methods
- Safety and safe handling of BES
- O & M methods of ESS
- Have hands-on experience of a working BESS system
Couse Fee & Sign up
Couse Fee : SGD500
Email : email@example.com