Solar energy systems are becoming a vital part of our overall energy picture. Roof-mounted solar panels create energy instantly from the sun’s rays. However, some of this energy is not immediately required and the excess can be saved to battery a storage. This surplus energy can be used at another time when the sun is not shining. The stored energy can also act as an emergency backup in the case of main’s failure.
When considering energy storage system solutions, the battery life and safety features are critical. This is why the NARADA solution comes complete with our well proven and advanced lead carbon and lithium-ion phosphate technology in a smart, robust cabinet, providing a safe and secure storage facility.
NARADA HESS working principle
Slave mode with external energy management system (EMS)
- HESS itself is a kind of energy container;
- HESS starts being discharged or charged by the instruction of an external energy management system (EMS);
- HESS itself only monitors and protects itself from being over discharged or over charged.
- HESS energy charging is activated once the system has detected by power meter that there is a surplus of energy being uploaded to the grid, while the HESS hasn’t been fully charged;
- HESS energy discharging is activated once the system has detected by power meter that there is additional electricity request from the grid, while the HESS hasn’t been fully discharged.
Modular Cabinet for REXC Series Lead Carbon Battery Pack
|Battery inverter||Energy storage system||Energy storage battery||Rated voltage (V)||Cabinet modules|
|Low voltage HESS||4 kWh||12REX200||48||1|
|Medium high voltage HESS||12 kWh||12REX200||144||3|
|High voltage HESS||7 kWh||12REXC70||228||5|
|High voltage HESS||24 kWh||12REXC200||288||6|
|Hybrid HESS for new projects||8 kWh||12REXC70||264||6|
Powerful and Reliable.
-Battery systems with an overall storage capacity of 4 kWh to 48KWh
-Wide energy storage voltage level from 48V to 400V, the higher the voltage the higher the efficiency
-Large number of charge-discharge cycles and a long service life
-Proven, reliable, industrial-quality battery technology
-Can be retrofitted for manually connectable emergency power supply
Efficient and Cost-cutting.
-Simple assembly without special tools
-Low maintenance requirements
-Simple upgrading for current PV plants
Modular Cabinet— Lithium-ion Phosphate Battery Pack
Narada Home & Commercial ESS Cases
1- Italy Commercial ESS project
2- Australia HESS Project
3- United Arab Emirates Commercial ESS Project
4- South Africa Commercial ESS Project
5- Nigeria HESS Project